User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    ((Alana)) Alana sighed and brushed her hair behind her ear, "Was that a compliment?" Leon grinned, "Of course." he leaned back and opened his book. Alana looked up from her ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    ((Alana)) Alana yawned and heard people talking across the hall. Probably Sammy and Luci. She stood with her books and peeked out her door. Sure enough the duo was sitting ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Moonlight: Ch1 Part 1 edited + Part 2

    Okay, Ash Bash. Only a few grammatical errors. ((“Europa, Polosk-see if you can find food. Porla and Tilon-you can rest. I will keep watch.”)) Instead of dashes, try using commas ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    ((Holy pages, Batman!)) ((Alana)) Alana sat on her bed. Leon had left her with a lot to think about. She smelled good? A memory had bubbled up from a long ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    ((Yay! Roomie! *glomps*)) ((Alana)) Alana picked at her food, listening to everyone's conversations. She realized how rich she was compared to the others. She barely ever spent any rabbits because ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I shall add to this string of photos!

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    You're very pretty, Timea ^.^ You look a lot like my friend Cara. *falls over laughing* Aedomir?! A Christmas tree! I never knew! this is the new scandal, folks. Aedomir: ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    ((Alana)) Alana played around with the koi fish some more, creating force fields around them and lifting them and a bubble of water up into the air. The fish didn't ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    ((Alana)) Alana yawned loudly, stretching her arms high over her head and arching her back. Break with nothing to do except wait. Her brown eyes scanned the school grounds as ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Name: Alana Dunsdale Age: 16 Gender: Female Race: Human Stars: 4 Appearance/Picture: Personality: Intelligent and mildly egotistical. Alana is very educated and likes to use her learning against her p

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Comments Sought On YWS

    YWS better stay the way it is now or I shall be so lost =P. I like how YWS is set up. Other forum sites are so confusing and take ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I'm 100!!

    *blink*

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What should I put on my Senior T-Shirt?

    I do! *raises hand*

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Regarding Username Changes

    *throws virtual slippers at Nate* Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought her back. Good job, Natters. You killed us all :P

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome Conrad! Like everyone else says, PM me or any of the mods if you need help. Welcome to the family ^.^ ~Lupe

    Apr 14, 2008


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy