User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    The seventy second mamber lives in canada and look: Type in YWS

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *insert stereotypical newbie message here*

    Welcome to YWS Kiwi! I love kiwis, such cute little birdies *hugs kiwis* Back to welcoming. Alright, I'm Lupe, one of the greeters here and my job is to help ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    ((Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm out too. I don't really like when only two or three people are writing three line posts. Do with Orion what you guys want to. ~Lupe))

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Hmmm... I think the quotes might be the key. The words cellar, against, omnipresent, evergreen, seventy souls and two are the similarities between the three so far. I'm starting to ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    ((Orion)) I glanced between my paper and the board, copying and solving the problems as fast as my brain could process them. I grinned once I had finished and leaned ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: DT-- Fantasy Academy Modernized

    =P I was kidding about the beheading, naturally. I just don't like fifty page filled up with non-storybook stuff.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: DT-- Fantasy Academy Modernized

    Alright! No more posting stuff in the storybook or I shall behead the people that do ^.^ I may not be head of the storbook but I know when a ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    *blinks* I'm sooo confused! And scared *hides in corner*

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Name: Orion Banks Age: 16 Race: Ulf Gender: Male Teacher or Student: Student Appearance: -Human: -Wolf: Personality: A very animated person. Orion liked to fool around, eat a lot and ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Fan-fiction Search

    *raises hand* I volunteer! But I kinda wanna sing songs from the dictionary too. I guess I'll save that for later and on another topic ^.^

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    ((Alana)) Alana yawned, "Yeah. I already studied." The dorm went silent. "What?" "I already studied." Blinks and stares radiated through the room. Alana shrugged sheepishly, "I was bored." Sammy cocke

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frontlines: Fuel of War

    Name: Lacy Peters Age: 29 Occupation/Job: Environmental scientist Personality: Optimistic, perky, the light of the workroom, realistic, leader Appearance: Long cornsilk hair, light skin, dull brown ey

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    ((Alana)) Alana followed the girls after they left her and Lucy's dorm in defeat. They were covered in paint. Luci, Lucy and Sammy followed her, giggling behind their hands. Sammy ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    ((I gotta go for tonight. And to answer Leon's question, she doesn't use conditioner. Just shampoo that smells nothing like lilacs. More like soap.))

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    ((Alana)) Alana smiled, "I'm used to it. Lots of vampire friends." she paused and then held a finger up, "Oh, and I loathe math." Sammy sighed, "Great we are in ...

    Apr 22, 2008


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena