User avatar

Layleun

  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight (Book) Stuff

    I got bored so I started to screw around and make some avatars and banners and what not. I made these so anyone can use them where ever they'd like.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    *laughs* Come on guys! There's gotta be more XD Anything funny!

    Apr 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: {Untitled. Any suggestions?}

    I really like this piece. It seemed more like a poem to me but it works alright as a piece of fiction. The Goods: I enjoyed how the very child ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    I know I'm not the only one who's noticed this but Sanctum if full of a lot of weird and funny things. So, I thought, why not make a thread ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop fun

    I love your photography, Over! It's always amazing and I love it! I don't have and constructive criticism for you today except for keep takin' pictures. ^.^ Lookin' forward to ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    ((Ok, I guess I'm out, just like the first one. Total chaos and confusing on my part. Ignore me, use my character as you please ~Lupe))

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    ((Kayla)) Kayla finished tightening the last bolt in the truck bed. Those fools wouldn't be able to dislodge it again. Kayla pushed herself out of the bed and closed the ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    TN, you should just go ahead and join. Tony probably won't be on too often so he'll take a while. He won't care.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    ((Alright. I'm gonna try to stay in this one this time around.)) Name: Kayla Age: 17 Gender: Female Race: Werewolf Appearance: History: Was adopted by the pack once she earned ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Discover The Sanctum

    You make your way across the room, to the desk. Just as you begin to relax, Nate jumps out from another doorway and laughs at you, and you nearly wet ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    ((Alana)) Alana woke up to find conversation. "Does anyone need anything?" Alana asked, wanting to help. "A million rabbits and a pony." Leon replied, grinning. "You want that right now? ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    I think we should make a 'Stupid People Who Can't figure out a Puzzle' club. I'll be the leader!

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    *raises hand* I have a thought........... THIS IS CREEPY! 'Tis all ^.^

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    Name: Jewel Rodriguez Age: 20 Gender: Female Appearance: Power: Can speed up plant growth + manipulate her plants Personality: Kind, passionate, and very fluttery. Always has a lot on her ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    A white cat? XD

    Apr 25, 2008


I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm