User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    Name: Lacy Delanu Age: 17 Gender: Female Basic structure: Very normal- 5'5, lean because of a high metabolism, not muscular, oval face, olive skin. ------Hair: Short, light blonde hair ------Eyes: ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last person to post wins

    *blinks*

    May 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: http://poetry.0to60.org / Drytear PMs

    Wow this guy sounds irritating -_-'

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    ((Jewel- Plant Growth)) A boy called Seda leaped at the demon, his sword raised. The demon snarled and swept him aside. Jewel took a deep breath and closed her eyes, ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last person to post wins

    Pizza?

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Darker skinned, dark, wiry medium length hair, short, ecstatic personality

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Layleun yawns loudly, looking about the wonderful faces of her friends and comrades. "Hey Natters!" The barkeep turns to face her scowling, "Don't call me that." Layleun giggles, "May I ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introductions

    The points allow you to post on certain topics and boards. They're a bit complicated so lemme just say they're good. I'm Lupe, one of the Greeters here, and I ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What is your favorite food?

    What's your fave food? Mine favorite food is cheesecake. Any kind. Why? Cuz it's yummy! What's your fave fast food? I never eat fast food so there is no answer ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    ^ You make me think Lise^ Hobbies: Helping, cleaning, hanging with friends, swimming, listening to music, reading Place: New York Attitude: Too silly for my own good. I like to ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: One Line "Reviews" No Longer Count

    *dances* This'll be a huge improvement but some people might be discouraged because of the 'large number'. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    ((It doesn't matter who the healer is. I just put him in there ^.^))

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    ((Jewel Rodriguez- Plant growth)) Jewel ran across the village with care. She had heard of a person crushed under some rubble and wanted to help. Deftly she skid past some ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    Here's one I found today. I immediately thought of Razor You have encountered Pirate Tree which lunges at you with A loud ARRRRR!!

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *sniffs and packs everything up* Nice Doc XD Razor: You never cease to amuse and amaze, amiga. ^.~ Xxxdo: You're very pretty! And we love you too =P

    May 2, 2008


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne