User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    ((Lacy)) A shimmer of vibrant light caught Lacy's eye. The waving tapestry above them had commanded her attention briefly. The Queen had looked away for a moment. In that moment ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    ((*punches wall* I'm sorry I can't keep up with this. I've got a lot to do considering it's the end of the year and I couldn't possibly stay. And I ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ah! I've seen that movie! I started laughing when they brought the baby out and all was peaceful and happy and tranquil and all of a sudden a missile hits ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight (Book) Stuff

    None of the pictures are mine but the colored eyes I had to do myself and the Twilightifying I had to do ^.^

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    ((Lacy)) Beautiful tapestry hung around Lacy inside of the Queens room. She bowed to the Queen, Lacy had never liked curtsies, anyways she didn't have a skirt on. Light glittered ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Name- Kelkri (Kel) Age- 18 Gender- Female Race- Storm Caller (Kekra Island, one of the inner islands) Appearance- Long black hair that is usually kept in a braid or pinned ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight (Book) Stuff

    Okay! I made some more. They're not really that good but I still like 'em ^.^

    May 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight (Book) Stuff

    Whoops! sorry guys. I'll get them back up.

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    ((Lacy)) Lacy followed the rest of the travelers inside. They entered a large room with a high ceiling and elaborately decorated walls; the flower pattern repeated itself all around the ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    ((Lacy)) Lacy smiled at the sun as she walked down through village. A skip in her step told anyone who would notice she was happy. She laughed as a dog ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    Well, this one probably wouldn't hold my interest for long, neither would two, I know I would thrive in three, my home ground. Is that alright? I'm gonna post so ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    *whispers* Hey Kitty, you missed me.

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    ((Jewel--Plant growth)) Jewel shifted uneasily. She had heard of these demon lords and their plague upon the world. She sighed, she didn't wish to leave her village, however. She was ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    *squees* I'm also part of Team Jacob but Rob turned me even more towards Edward. The book made me fond of him, Jacob more, but Rob makes him even better. ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    ((Jewel-- Plant Growth)) Jewel sighed and released the vines back into the earth. She spotted Seda and Cecilia. A blast of thunder came down and hit the ground. Seda bent ...

    May 5, 2008


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather