User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Picture time! Our freshman field trip was awesome ^.^ Here are all my friends ^.^ Well, not all of them, three out of lord knows how many. Me and Jenna ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Hungry Anyone?

    Hmmm Favorite food for me is cheesecake and favorite drink is root beer or ginger beer ^.^

    May 22, 2008
  • Other Re: Seniors!

    O_o You don't know what a senior is? A senior is a person in twelfth grade. As for the "Freshmen obey them" part....... HAH! Not us ^.~ We torment to ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Inappropriate Storybooks

    The Eternals?! Turned into a pornography storybook?! From what I remember, this was a fantasy story book with a good plot. Maybe I'm remembering a different storybook. That's too bad ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    ((Lacy)) Both of Lacy's eyebrows raised, "Pardon?" Bella sighed loudly and took the towel from Lacy, "He's going to be getting on my nerves if he keeps acting like that." ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Poetry Database I've Made

    Goat? XD

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    ((I'm out guys. This is going nowhere fast. Too bad this storybook started out funny.))

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    ((Lacy)) "Yes Lady Elenora." Lacy replied. The rest of the crew had responded as well. Lady Elenora stood, brushing out her skirts out, "Very well. Now we will eat." Light ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Battle of the Paranormal

    ((Keldra)) The Thomas twins had faced off. Aaron grinned, skipped backwards and jumped onto a branch next to his ally, Tanner. Keldra slowly padded over to stand next to Crater, ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Five important questions.

    1. Yes but my mind clashes with my religion many times so I try. 2. 42, silly 3. No, but I watch Doctor House 4. There is no such thing ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a picture of your desk here!

    Ooh. Yayness! Well, I actually don't really use a desk for my laptop so here's a picture of my bed where I sit ^.^ This is my computer 'spot' instead ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Battle of the Paranormal

    ((Keldra)) Keldra circled slowly around the battle. The odds had changed. Equal warriors against each other, both obtained another player. Keldra grinned, her sharp teeth glinting in the sun. She ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: No, You Weren't The Only One To Receive A Mass PM

    Ahh, I've been a good girl and never replied to mass PMs. However I have be tempted to push the reply button but I decided not to push Nate's buttons. ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Battle of the Paranormal

    Name: Keldra Group: Virtuous Rank: Spy and Soldier Species: Werewolf --only has a wolf form. Can speak Common and stand on her hind legs and walk around as well as ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Battle of the Paranormal

    I am! I just have to find the time to make a profile ^.^

    May 12, 2008


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia