User avatar

Layleun

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreamscape- Chapter 1

    ((Woo! I finally got my first chapter done! I can't wait to type up the next one ^.^)) Chapter 1 I grumbled curses as I hauled myself up my willow ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: House is to Soda Can as Phone is to...

    The answer to life is Pat Buchanan. So I chose him ^.^

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    It's Mayb! You look a whole lot like this girl I know. She used to go to this summer theater program I went to at school. I almost screamed out ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test

    Natters is screwing with our minds, like always -_- He found it amusing one day to screw with our minds in the chat room, making everyone talk without typing and ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Reading 'Popular' Books

    I say just read Twilight. It's my favorite book but not because of Meyers writing. I actually don't like her style of writing at all. It's the actual idea of ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreamscape- Prolouge

    ((Heya! I haven't written in a while now. I've always had ideas in my head but none of them have really took flight. This one came up with boredom so ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Niagara Falls

    You should visit sometime. We're awesome =P Watch out for the Yankee/Red Sox Fans. They'll eat each other apart in bars and in the streets if games are going on ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everybody!

    Heya wwjnd. I'm Lupe, one of the Greeters here. I stopped by because your name caught my eye. Does it stand for What Would Jesus Not Do? XD Curious =P ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Arabian girl want new friends

    Welcome to YWS, Amal! My name's Lupe and, as you can see by what Rick posted, I'm one of the Greeters here. It'll be nice to watch and learn a ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    *sniffs* They can't! (and it wasn't in front of Bella, they just felt like putting a clip in there =P)

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    Morbid Snoink, morbid.

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    I think the girl who plays Bella isn't right. She's too..... not nice looking. When I see Bella in my head I see a ditzy, innocent, carefree- looking girl. The ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    Woooo! Go Natters! Now for a song! ¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí! ¡En tu dia feliz! ¡Feliz cumpleaños a Natters! ¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí! *much rejoicing*

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sunburns!

    I've only gotten sunburned three times in my whole fourteen years of living *nods* They never even hurt at all, I just got red, peeled and added more tan to ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Niagara Falls

    *sighs* What a wonderful trip. Our class trip last year was to Niagara Falls. That picture looks like it was taken from the Canadian side, am I correct?

    May 25, 2008


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother