User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Jennafina Conquers Utah

    After that you guys could drive alllllll the way east to see me! We could drive down and see New York City! I've always wanted to go there, despite the ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    ((Echo Bryce)) Her papers rustled, one or two falling off the edge of her knee. Echo exhaled with irritation and bent over to pick up her maps that had dropped. ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: :P

    :elephant:

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dreamer's OLD!

    *blinks* I honestly don't remember.

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Name: Echo Bryce Nickname: Known as Wanderer sometimes Gender: Female Age: 19 Description of appearance: Overall body: Light olive skin. 5'5, slight build. Eyes: Incredibly light gray. She seems blind

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    We're hot because we're writers of course ^.~

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight (Book) Stuff

    Design? I just wing it =P I find a quote I like, find a picture, spruce it up and walla!

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Has Officespace!

    Ooh! ooh! I call the car!

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, foolish mortals!

    :) Welcome to YWS Hazel. I'm Lupe and it's nice to have you here. From what I've heard in that little paragraph, you sound like you'll fit right in with ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Twins are Twenty!

    O_o Snoink and Grif are twins?!

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight (Book) Stuff

    =P use them all you want, I made them for that reason. I'm pretty limited here with my super photo editing software. Personally, I have to use Photobucket ^.^ I ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreamscape- Chapter 1

    Animorphs? I've never heard of them before =( I'll have to get them out of the library some time ^.^

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A YWS Doodle

    YWS doodles FTW!

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Hah! My color Buddy looks so creepy in his hoodedness and glasses ^.~

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Destiny Fatale

    Alright. When I came here I promised not to be a sap and be all nice to the people who haven't developed proper writing skills yet. So here's the truth, ...

    Jun 3, 2008


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner