User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Ayric)) "It's this way." Ayric responded to Jason, hovering behind him. Of course Fayne had to go and get himself into trouble, it must be the way things work. Jason ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Ayric)) Sighing Ayric ruffled her feathers. "Now that Kelsey seems to be all right I will fly everyone to Tolleto but remember, I am not a pack animal. Only will ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Ayric)) She stood thoughtfully, calculating everyone's mass and how she would carry everyone. She sighed briefly, that would be hard. Ayric caught Fayne's eye. "I think we should walk. I ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Storybook Writer

    I chose Heather but I must say, it was a hard decision. Heather was in my mind before I caw the people in the poll. I totally forgot about Dono. ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((We need someone to come in at the end of my post *pokes people who need help entering*))

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    That was amazing XD I laugh at practically anything and everything so my opinion doesn't necessarily count but I was crying by the end. I adore Stephine Meyer's story but ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Ayric)) Fayne laughed, "All in good time." Ayric exhaled loudly and turned her head. Someone else was with them, the poor fool was awfully loud. Ayric smiled with her eyes ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Ayric)) The brush glided along Ayric's feathery form as she straightened. One of the newbies had finally entered the game. She had looked herself over, with too much enthusiasm, Ayric ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    O_O Matt I want your shirt

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    Name- Lucy 'Ayric' Darigun (Goes by Ayric) Age- 19 Gender- Female Race- Gryphon morpher (Gryphon who can turn into a human for limited amounts of time) Type- Defense magic and ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    ((I'm sorry but I just don't quite understand the storybook. I try to keep everyone in order but I keep slipping and I confuse myself. I'm going to have to ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: really long random words

    The two words I know I can spell without looking are 1. Czechoslovakia (14 letters) and 2. Heterochromia (13 letters) Hieroglyphics isn't much of an accomplishment and neither is whippersnappers ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreamscape- Chapter 2

    “Hey Tara, I bet can eat more subs than you.” Zephyr grinned hugely. I smiled and shook my head slowly; everything was a competition for Zephyr. “Can’t you wait till ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    ((Echo Bryce)) "Mama Jones? Anyone home? Hellloooo!" Shuffling emitted from the back of the Red Moon Inn. A stout woman appeared from the threshold behind the bar. She looked very ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Welcome Bunnie! I'm Lupe, welcome to YWS! I came to say a few things. Number one: It would be nice if you read the rules if you haven't already. The ...

    Jun 19, 2008


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch