User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ahhh Fourth of July. The best time for food, fun and......fashion?? Aren't I hot with my blanket skirt =P?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Alright. I think I'll try to run the storybook. Whoever is still alive just post a hi or something so I can get a headcount. I can't post today either ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Softy!!

    :smt042 :smt043 :smt042 You're warming up to the mutts, Linds! One of us! one of us! One of us!

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Don't worry, I'll bring you in. I can't do it tonight, however. The Third of July is as much of a holiday as the Fourth to my family so I'm ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Let's just hope I don't die while reading it =P I started with Joy Luck because it looks a bit more interesting ^.~

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I got a hair cut a month or so ago and I totally forgot to show you guys! Silly me XD I now reveal to you Layleun with short(er) hair ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    You guys are so purdy (handsome for Jack-a-mo) ^.^ *pets Heathernesses hair*

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    I don't know why but clograbby reminds me of a big pile of mud, complete with sticks, moss, and various animal bones :)

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Ayric)) Sighing Ayric stood. She wasn't sure if she was amused or serious at the moment. She brushed herself off. "Alright. Enough with the cutting and slashing. Your tongue is ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ooh! Ooh! Waldo! Waldo! *pokes the screen viciously*

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    XD My friends and I play this game! Only, we put 'in your pants' at the end of every sentence. Riot! in your pants.

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Ayric)) Sleep never really came to Ayric. Rolling onto her back didn't help, stretching, yawning, curling, drifting in and out of thought. Sighing she pulled herself upright and peered into ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *pets Fandi's hair* Me likies! ^.^

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Ayric)) She stood calmly. So he was another person caught by the virus. Ayric looked down, almost guiltily, in thought. Silence covered the room like a thick veil, everyone in ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Research Re: Share Your Nightmares

    I think my biggest fear is.........wow I don't have many. Probably dying or being chased. I'm not really afraid of dying but it's terrifying. I've died in my dreams too ...

    Jun 30, 2008


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice