-
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Companion
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
It's actually for the Breaking Dawn book but I didn't want to put iBreakingDawn because it sounded grammatically incorrect =P 10/10 Because Legend of Zelda is the best series. Ever.
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: Elder Scrolls
((Heya Ash Bash. I thought I'd join but I'm not familiar with the game. If I majorly screw up tell me ^.^)) Name: Thyme Race: Nord Gender: Female Birthsign: Warrior ...
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10 ^.^ How bout mine? I just made it a little bit ago.
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: Fairies vs. Elves
((Legend)) There she sat, once again. That furry little puffball that always seemed to get into trouble and pull Legend with her. "You." The squirrel averted her attention away from ...
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: Who makes the Best Space Ships?
Personally, I like the Star Wars ones the best. I had to vote for Pat though =P
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: What are the big national holidays?
What Cade said! Where in New York? Upstate as in Onondaga county or upstate as in St. Lawrence county?
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: Fairies vs. Elves
((Legend)) Sunstone nickered, her nostrils flared and her head held high. This brought a scowl upon Legends face. "Don't you dare even give Drum an idea. Better yet, you yourself ...
Jul 13, 2008 -
Re: What Is Your Favorite Least Favorite Color!?
Yellow
Jul 13, 2008 -
Re: Fairies vs. Elves
[[Legend]] The sound of the forest reverberated in Legend's ears as the birds stopped singing and the forest was quietened. Her mare, Sunstone, nickered and drew her ears back, nervously ...
Jul 11, 2008 -
Re: Simmy says "Hi!"
Welcome to YWS Simmy! I'm Lupe, one of the Greeters here. Basically one of my jobs is to say hey to all the newbies. We also should help them out ...
Jul 11, 2008 -
Re: Fairies vs. Elves
Name: Legend Delmount Age: 372 Race: Elf Fairies/ Elves: Both Powers: Magic wielder Personality: Incredibly fun loving, Legend likes to play jokes on people and be free. She's certainly capable ...
Jul 11, 2008 -
Re: Lost Paradise
((Since it sounds like everyone's going to be gone excepts for like, two of us, I think I'm going to wait until everyone gets back until I start posting again. ...
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Lost Paradise
((Whoever needs to be brought in write me an intro! I need people for the 'experiment' and you guys are good. Intro first, then I'll bring you guys in.))
Jul 7, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
=P It was soooo cold outside. I've never had a Fourth with a temperature less than....60
Jul 7, 2008
