User avatar

Layleun

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    i was actually so bored that I made those =P here's the link in case you're interested

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Monkers my dear, dear friend (only not really =P) high school really isn't that bad. I just got out of freshman year and believe me there are only a few ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    *laughs* I made some pictures with monkeys with the stages of denial when YWS shut down =P I think they're still on the back-up site.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    I'm still a little bit in the dark. What exactly happened? I really would prefer if people didn't evade this question anymore because I'm a bit down. I asked a ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    Wiseman>> Pssh, of course! New York schools are tough!

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Sadly I do not have any dogs or cats =P I have birds though! Yay! I beat all of you! Schatzi is the green bird and Pequeño is the white ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    *sighs* I can't wait till autumn. Summer sucks. All I have to get out of the way is: -I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings + The Joy Luck Club ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Color Buddy>> AHH!!! I love that movie! =P Make it disappear! Make it disappear! Lexi>> Kitty! *glomps*

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome Parrish! Like Adna said, you'll fit right in =P Werewolves rule and vampires suck. (haha corny puns ^.~) ~Lupe

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    OE>> I guess it's not the same sweatshirt then XD. I have this Greenday sweatshirt that's the same color with red writing on it. I couldn't see the writing so ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What Do You Love About YWS?

    Well, the best thing is that it exists. The second best thing is the Chat. It's easier to talk to friends than PM and it's a good way to get ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    We had a lot of fun at my friend's birthday party. Sooo many pictures. Here's a few =P Ink: You have such pretty eyes ^.^ OE: *glomps* You're beautiful! And ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Ayric)) On the outskirts of the crowd sat Ayric. Her tail whipped back and forth with amusement. Fayne and Jason seemed to be picking a fight with two other people. ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Should I worry if my computer is making noises?

    What Jigg said. Ok here's what I know 1) Laptops always get hot on the bottom. Don't worry about that. My old one always got burning hot fast but that ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elder Scrolls

    ((I'm surrounded by males XD))

    Jul 19, 2008


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins