User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Pssh, who needs footwear when ones feet are eated by da evil skirts of doom? (Actually I just couldn't find anything Renaissance-y :( )

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    I think we can collectively agree that the pregnancy turned everyone off. I almost stopped reading there XD Then I realized that I needed to finish the book, not want ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Pretty ^.^ *pets Yoyos hair* Well, Sunday my friends and I went to the Sterling Renaissance Faire. It took forever to get there but when we did we had SO ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: August's Greeter of the Month: Alainna!

    Hip hip huzzah! Good job Alainna! ~Lupe

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    On the top right of each post box there are two options. One is 'Quote' the other is 'Modify' Click on Modify and you'll be able to edit it. I ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: :)

    Welcome to YWS Summer! I'm Lupe, one of many active members here. Well, since you don't have a clue what to do I will suggest some things ^.^ -write stories ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here

    Welcome Scarlet! You name caught my attention so I thought I'd drop by and say hey. My name's Lupe. Welcome to YWS! You sound like you're a little up tight. ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New...

    Triple Threat has a girlfriend we never knew about! OOOoooooOOoOOO. Nice to meetcha, Malae. I'm trying to pronounce your name in my head but it's not coming out right =P ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Celtic Women

    Oh my gosh! You're my new best friend. I LOVE Celtic Woman. I have all their CDs on my iPod ^.^ What your favorite song?

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    Ehhhh 4/10 Because it means nothing to me but it obviously has a significance to you. I like the way you blended the words thus earning you a 4. It ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio: August 9, Live From Planet Earth

    Pssh, Planet Earth. The aliens tacked that on just so they wouldn't raise suspicion. But I know what they're up to, I know.....

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How's The Weekend?

    I had the best weekend I've had for a long time. On Friday night I went with my friends to get Breaking Dawn at the Midnight Release Party. So much ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    I don't know if I can still make it in but I'll still post a character. Name: Alanna Kozachuk Age: 28 Country (where they came from): Italy Organization (who do ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Good lord you never look that evil in real life =P

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    =P I went through all of them, anger stage was relatively quick I must say but none the less. I thought the newbies between now and then who hadn't seen ...

    Aug 1, 2008


I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying