User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    >>Ayumi, what part are you confused about?

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Dang =P

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    ((Avid- Siren- Sophomore)) Rose blushed violently. "Rose." she muttered. "A pleasure to meet you, Rose. My name is Alex." She nodded softly and continued to unpack. "Leave the poor girl ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Re posted later

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    ((I'll save Rose for you, Alice =P)) ((Avid- Siren- Sophomore)) I stood after the ceremony and watched Alex tug his new girl toy after. I chuckled, this was going to ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    **since I sort of pulled everyone into the whole welcoming ceremony I will write the speeches and such in my next post. That won't be until tomorrow though so fi ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Anywhere near Syracuse/Marcellus area? =P

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    ((Time for a history lesson, huh? Sirens actually were originally depicted as bird-women. Several different pictures were formed, most of them quite ugly and non-stereotypical. Eventually they morphed

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    ((Avid- Siren- Sophomore)) The hollow noise of a suitcase being dropped sounded throughout the empty dorm room. Avid peered around the room, deciding to herself that it would need to ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 2008 Beijing Olympics

    No words could describe that =P I watched all of it and was in awe every second.

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Alanna Kozachuk> Italy> October 12th, 2008> 4:40 P.M. Rain loudly pelted the streets of Venice. Naturally, that didn't stop the mass of people throbbing through the streets. Alanna pulled up ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Name: Avid Age: 16 Grade: Sophomore Race: Siren Appearance: Head- Snow white skin, crystal blue eyes, rounded point ears, mass of wavy white hair cropped short Overall Body- Arms double ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Chris>> Get some sleep, stupid =P Alice>> You. Are. Beautiful. Amiga ^.^ DW>> You look dead...Don't die! =P Razzle>> XD *pets Camera with hair*

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Hmmm not when I saw them but they might have been, I don't really remember. =P Are you from around here? Well, here as in New York since I'm not ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Back again...

    Welcome back Krys/ Princess or whatever you'd like me to call you =P! I haven't been around long enough to know you from last time but it's nice to meet ...

    Aug 7, 2008


A person is more than their experiences, stacked up like stones... Our best moments are the foundations we use to reach for the sky.
— Yumi and the Nightmare Painter by Brandon Sanderson