-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Ha, I agree with Yoyo on that Red. Lazarus>> You look like a friend of mine form school. =P You're kitty's adorable too.
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Lord A>> nice to meet you too ^.^ I'm glad you like it here, it really is awesome. Finland you say? That's nice =) I had an exchange student from ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: Hello
Welcome to YWS Koszczuk. We need more critiquers here so thanks for coming ^.^ It'd be nice if you read the rules before you do anything and if you need ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: guess you could say im noob here
Welcome to YWS Otaku! It's nice to see a male member who enjoys romance ^.^ There's a lot of anime and manga people here who are mildly obsessed. The rest ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: A Different Kind of Storybook
((Alanna Kozachuk - October 14th, 2008 - 3:45 pm - Venice, Italy - Hotel)) Alanna and Peter had arrived at the hotel just before the rain again. They took off ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: A Different Kind of Storybook
((Ha, Alanna's an awkward person. I'll let someone else post so two people don't devour the SB =P I hate it when that happens.))
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: A Different Kind of Storybook
(Alanna Kozachuk- Venice Italy- 5:01 P.M.)) Her thoughts swirled around aimlessly in the form of a black mist. "Layna." A red spark interrupted the mist. "Layne?" The black was interrupted ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: A Different Kind of Storybook
((Really sorry Rory. I've been busy gimmie a bit and I'll have my post up.))
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: Hello
Welcome to YWS Megan! You're definitely one of the most interesting people I've met here. Beijing you say? Have you been watching the Olympics? I've been watching them on TV ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: What's Your Favorite Summer Olympics Sport?
Gymnastics for me! I envy the people who can do what the gymnasts do. I'm not a bandy person XD ~Lupe
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
((I'm not in England but I just woke up to three and a half pages XD I'm gonna have to leave. Hate to ditch you guys but I can't find ...
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Jiggy Invades the UK!!
Haha, you want snow? Come to New York =P Or Canada, rumor has it that they have lots of snow too. On a more serious note Congrats! I've always wanted ...
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Hey
Welcome to YWS Jude! It sounds like you'll fit in here ^.^ Most of us came from writing a bit for a hobby and finally getting to the internet and ...
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
((Avid- Siren- Sophomore)) I sighed with a bit too much enthusiasm. "Oh dear Alex. Dear dear dear dear Alex." I spread my arms out dramatically and threw my head skywards. ...
Aug 10, 2008 -
Re: Um...hi!
Welcome to YWS Roaslind! It's nice to see people who come here and have no prior knowledge about the site. They give us the best feedback ^.~ You have no ...
Aug 10, 2008
