-
Re: The World According to YWS
Haha! DOT! Nice UK, I love you guys. And go East Coast, by the way. We're a massive group of little dots. Army army army army!
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: Mindworks
((Chloe Starks)) Blue's Hillock, one of the only places where Chloe felt safe and at peace. Trinket nickered contently, chomping away at the grass. Chloe sighed and surveyed the land ...
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Dang. Too slow. Nope. I'm the correct age ^.^ Same question.
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Ding ding ding! You are Cooooooorrrrect! Give the girl a prize! The person below me has waited on a beach/sandbar/dock/place for an hour just to scare seagulls.
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Both you and your hair are extremely beautiful Dreamy ^.^ *fixes*
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: *Insert Random Hilarious Phrase Here*
Welcome to YWS Leomar! If you think you'll regret joining, trust me, you won't. And even if you do fall into that nearly invisible category of people who do you ...
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: Mindworks
((Chloe Starks)) The rhythmic sound of an axe sounded through the grounds along with Chloe's pure singing. The two sounds intertwined, becoming a new uplifting tune. "Can you feel (thud) ...
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Uhhh, no Amber. It didn't =P EDIT: There it goes!
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Yeah, that's quite sad =P They're state magnets I think, that's actually my friends house so i don't really remember. *looks* Yeah, definitely states. I don't remember which though. I ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Mindworks
I'll help out! Name: Chloe Starks Age: 22 Occupation: Works on a friends farm Hobbies: Singing, playing violin, rock climbing, swimming, reading, acting, roller blading Appearance~ ~Picture ~Hair colo
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Topic, eh? Topic= pictures and Pictures= Me drawing!! Sorry, really bad picture but it got us back on topic!
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: how big is your book collection?
Unfortunately I have a limited book supply. Tragically, my house is so small my mom, dad, two brothers and I can barely fit in it let alone books. I have: ...
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Wrong. The what now? =P The person below me has never been to the beach.
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: If someone on YWS died...
Wow I just had that thought a few days ago XD Well, I think I'll haver to tell Tony to tell you guys when I die =P
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: A Terrifying Journey: One Bird's Publishing Attempts
Good job and good luck Gyr! You'll have to tell us when it gets published (yes, WHEN). I'll be there to buy a copy ^.^
Aug 13, 2008
