User avatar

Layleun

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Leis, amiga XD Ummmm A girl clothed in a dark coat and jeans, black board shoes, a gray and black scarf, holding books with one hand and her black hair ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A toaster with goggles and a scarf O_o Layleun

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Layleun lifts her head to eye Bella and October Girl. She wags her tail at the familiar friends and hoists herself onto her paws and walks over to them. She ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    ((Alanna Kozachuk- Morgue- 5:32 P.M.)) Alanna scratched at Akellah's ear absently, listening to Peter's reasoning. He made sense but he'd missed a vital piece to his puzzle. Sound could be ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Haha! Wallow I say! Wallow! ~Lupe

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    ((I lied. Nothing to see here folks XD))

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    ((Sorry about my long absence. I've been working a lot lately and I haven't had time to pull up a good post. If it's ok with you, Bella, could you ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A Piggy Sneezed on Me!!!

    If Snoink isn't Snoink anymore my whole perception of reality will be altered so drastically that I don't even think I'll exist anymore.

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Haha, I love you two =P

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Song

    Hmmm I like it. 7/10 For all of you who have never heard a song go to and search the song. You can listen to it there. Got It Made ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Oh noooeeessss not my hat =P

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I has hat! *huggles*

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome Arekkusu! Two book already? Lucky, I haven't gotten a half. Well, goo luck on your books, this definitely is the place to get feedback. If you need anything PM ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Here... Why isn't everyone impressed?

    CoreMeltDown, eh? You sound very interesting ^.^ Nice to meetcha! I'm Lupe and I have come to say 'Welcome to YWS!' You're definitely not the one of the usual people ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mindworks

    ((Yeah, I've always called hackamores bitless bridles so sorry if my terminology is a bit screwy because I have my own language sometimes =P and Chloe was just teasing Sissy ...

    Aug 17, 2008


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming