User avatar

Layleun

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    Haha, I'm gonna haul on this project I started. I only have.....three chapters done and I want a whole book! =P Hopefully my procrastination won't kick in ^.^

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Logic Overrules Pride

    ((Well, to give a bit of background information this came from five minutes of writing and no revisions. It's about my dislike for people who are fake and blind (figuratively) ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Haay :)

    Welcome to YWS Sarge! You sound a lot like me >.< I just turned 15 a few days ago but I've been looking 16 since I was 13ish. Hah, try ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I can't wait! *squeal* I didn't do it last year because I've never heard of it before and I wanted to take a year to watch. So here I am ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Lizzy! Timea! Welcome back! ^.^

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Razzle! *giggles* Nice star =3 Very fashionable; did you wear it all day?

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Welcome Back Jack!

    Jacko! Heya! Welcome back! ^.^ ~Lupe

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Funny add on YWS.

    Haha sure! We'll have all our 12 year olds go there >.

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    ((Alanna)) "There is one." Alanna guessed as she snapped a picture before moving the body. Sure enough a fox was stamped onto her right shoulder. "As for footprints, you, Isabella, ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiiiiii

    Hey Germangrl! Welcome to YWS! You didn't say much about yourself, what genre do you write? What ganre do you read? What your favorite flavor cupcake? Do you like Twilight? ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    Hey Steph! Welcome to YWS! It's good to get yourself out there. Some of our people here have been published and some are in the process ^.^ Maybe you'll be ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Cupcakes? WHERE?!

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Breaking Dawson

    Wow, speaking of Twilight dreams I just had one XD I don't really remember it all but I was Bella and my mom and dad and Edward went to the ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Simulacrum

    Hmm. Very good I'd say. Your unique style of writing makes this piece awesome. The whole sensory overload described in a few paragraphs ^.^ I found a few things that ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Heya Hilary, welcome to YWS! I think we're all slowly going to the darker side of writing so you'll be fine here ;) We all like dark stories, there are ...

    Aug 25, 2008


The best speculative fiction peels your mind and shows you the familiar from a direction you have not looked in before
— Neil Gaiman