-
Re: Teenage superheroes
Name: Kai Age: 15 Powers: Can heal and see through any material Personality: chivalrous, kind, acts older than he really is, does not really understand human nature too much but ...
May 1, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
Rage faded from Meribelle as she looked at Coden. He clutched his shoulder, keeping a scream in. Meribelle rushed up to him and knelt beside him. The crowd had started ...
Apr 30, 2007 -
Re: Warriors Prologue and chap1
Heeheehee, Whitewater, I knew she'd be in there. Jackie going to pop in there by any chance? It was good but the quick change from characters to an other group ...
Apr 29, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
Meribelles eyes lit up. "You really want me to be your partner?" Coden smiled and nodded. Meribelle shouted yay and hugged Coden. "This'll be sooooo cool." She opened her wings ...
Apr 29, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
(5th period) Meribelle sat on a chair at the lower part of the cafeteria. Her wings drooped as she looked around for Coden. She picked at her hotdog and salad, ...
Apr 28, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
Meribelle turned around and pursed her lips. She looked over the wall holding her bed. The bed was a mahogany color with seashells etched into the head and base boards, ...
Apr 27, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
Meribelle started walking with Coden by her side. She took out the bottle that survived the fall the little black clay bottle was handed down over generations and would be ...
Apr 26, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
Meribelle walked into the school, boots padding across the polished floor. The front desk held a short woman behind it, shuffling through papers. Meribelle set her arms on the desk ...
Apr 26, 2007 -
Re: thread to Teenage super heroes
I guess this is my sched. 1 Flying 101 2 Adv English 3 Math 4 Using your powers 5 Lunch 6 Social Studies 7 Life Science 8 Chemistry 9 Super ...
Apr 25, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
Name: Meribelle (meer-ah-bell) Age: 15 Power: Can fly using her wings, also can control ink Personality: Doesn't take much seriously, 'life's a party and parties are life' mentality, undoubtedly loyal
Apr 25, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
Yokay. I will join eventually. Just gotsta get my bio up.
Apr 25, 2007 -
Re: Bottled
I wish I could tell someone How I feel These feelings tear me up inside but I still smile so no one can tell How I feel The weight on ...
Apr 22, 2007 -
Re: Time Will Show
Very nice ^.^ Sorry, no criticism today.
Apr 21, 2007 -
Re: Carpe Diem--Chapter 1
The outside sun shone down on Lunar High, sifting through the trees of an emerald forest surrounding it, diving into a creek near by. Teens of mixed ages darted across ...
Apr 21, 2007 -
Re: Walk Away
Found a few typos, no biggie. #1:So wipe you eyes(you should be your) #2: thats (one apostrophe slipped) #3: So wipe you eyes (same mistake as #1 just different place.) ...
Apr 21, 2007
