User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Ok guys. I'm on for like ten seconds before my mom gets home and catches me. Problem with grades and I might not be active for a little bit. See ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Ooh ooh!! I got it! *shifty eyes* A rabid chicken

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Meribelle and Kai were shoved apart to different ends of the med room. Kai quickly remembered the weapons he found on the ninja earlier. He took them out, three of ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: thread to Teenage super heroes

    O_O Woah I missed a lot. As for the anything past PG *shudders at thought* No gracias Meribelles a little like Rhianna (to all who understand) a little (yeah right) ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Kai and Meribelle walked around the school many time but with no luck finding Coden. They returned to the med wing and heard the PA system blare. Kai listened carefully, ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    I have another guess =P - (censored) and then once that's done- (censored) gelatinous laser that fills up the box- (censored) and then you have to kidnap Cris Rock- (censored) ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    A stronger ninja, or himself would be my guesses.

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Meribelle swiftly ran along the hall. She decided to head towards the office. after a while Meribelle heard light pats behind her. She stopped and made a fist. She hated ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Meribelle smiled. She liked being there for someone who cared for her. "Help...me" Meribelle whipped round in time to see a girl fall to the ground. Meribelle turned back around ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Meribelle opened her eyes, her violet silk pajamas ruffled as she sat up. Something was wrong. She frantically looked around the room, Coden was gone. A bright flash blinked from ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Coden sighed, "Well I really don't want to talk about it." Codens eyes started to water slightly. Meribelle set her pad down, stood and hugged him, "Ohhh, I'm sorry. I ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Meribelle laughed, "Yes indeed it would." Coden laughed with her and started coughing. Meribelle quickly went into action, picking up a pitcher of water and filling Coden a big glass ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Kai looked at Cedrics blood which was slowly oozing into his palm. His eyes flashed violet for a second and went to normal. "Thank you for helping me earlier." Kai ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    (6th period) Meribelle fiddled with her sleeves. She was surprised, no one had ever cared about helpless little Meribelle who always got in the way. She smiled, happy she had ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread to Centurion

    O_O Chris said something smart?!?! Le gasp! Well I shouldn't be talking but hey

    May 1, 2007


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence