User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Just to let everyone know, if you're going to be in the Streamline Pack, you need to have a wolf paw tattooed on your character somewhere. The tattoo signifies what ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Black barked orders in her were form, "Sting! Gather up the body with one other and take him back to Noname!" Black heard Lethero leave with the outsider. "Lethero! You ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Blackwalker paced around "Lethero! I told you not to make this public!" She switched into her were form, her chains and earrings clinking. "You know what we do, Black. We ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    You may be whatever you like as long as you can hide from humans. You may be a human helping the revolution also. Now for me.... Name: Blackwalker Age: Looks ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Plotith: Seera is a big city. Like New York, a restaurant and bar are around every corner. Society goes along, passes murder victims around the streets, thinking it's normal and ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Meribelle silently walked behind the group with Kai. She suddenly blurted out, "I'm sorry if I hurt any of you, Kai saw you falling and said to jump. He said ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Meribelle came to her senses. Of course, the first thing she saw was Coden. "Meribelle? Can you hear me?" She sighed, "Nope definitely not." Coden smiled, it was the humor ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fire Alight

    For the Okianimals, oki means large. I think I will change the title, it means These specific winds, caused by war.

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fire Alight

    This doesn't really take place in Japan. It's sort of an alternate time line Earth. Have you ever seen Hayao Miyazaki films? They are sorta of what I'm doing. They ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fire Alight

    October Thirteenth Once, there were only animals and men. The deer roamed without fear and birds sang loud. Men only used horses and regular beasts of burden. Then, Kyla came. ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    Nighty nighty canny opener.....y. Openery. Yeah I'm sticking to that.

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Kaze Sore Kara Sensoo-- Prologue

    Rokugatsu Juusannichi Once, there were only animals and men. The deer roamed without fear and birds sang loud. Men only used horses and regular beasts of burden. Then, Kyla came. ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((Just to let everyone know, Kais there she doesn't need to go to the infantry. It's blocked anyways, Kai helped the kids block it so they would be safe.Reread my ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Meribelle thrashed and bit into her gag. Bleh! she thought, do ninjas ever wash these things? She recapped on what had happened, naive little Meribelle thought the nice black men ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((Ok just a little confused. I have very little time to sorta kinda read so if I'm wrong on a post then sort me out ^^)) Meribelle flipped a throwing ...

    May 23, 2007


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell