User avatar

Layla

  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Lord of the Rings––Plagiarism?

    Helloo :P well..before I start....thank you for that LOVELY PM you sent me. :? Buuuuut... Honestly,if this guy has gotten big from writing this story, then there must not have ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mind Explosion Comic Strip

    Lol.....I don't get it..... It was cute though

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Song of the Sparrow

    I loved this book. I read it when I was in the fifth grade. It's a good book but it's one of those books you can only read once.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    This is jus a summary So tell me what you think!!!!! 15 year old Michelle Slim can see the dead and has visions. One day her mom goes missing and ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Compare

    I love your drawing it has so much meaning to it I love how their hands are touching

    Jan 17, 2010


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato