User avatar

Layla

  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Then everyone would be boring and nobody would be unique because of their differences from everyone else. What If clowns took over the world?

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The Bucket List

    1. Adopt a kid 2. Marry the best, sweetest, most faithful guy that I'm totally (will be) in love with. 3.go to a screamo concert and be on the floor.

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I was thinking wow I like him so much.!! What were you thinking the last time you...kissed someone.?

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    1 realy spectacular story that I hated. Would you rather. . . . . . Marry a guy/girl that you are absolutely in love with(and he/she loves you too), but ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Hey guys! YWS has helped me and my writing a LOT, thanks to my new friends and all the editors. Thank you so much! I'm also somewhat new to YWS ...

    Dec 21, 2009


Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis