User avatar

Layla

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: DELETED

    Hi! uuum there's just a few things I would like to point out... Okayy. well in the beginning you started talking about more of her family than herself. Not a ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Forever

    Forever By:Layla A loud knock on our front door awakes me. I look to my left to see the time on my alarm clock.It's 3:47 a.m. In the other room, ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One. (1)

    I like this piece. Send me a PM when you post the second part of it please!! But anyways I'm a little confused..did she kill him or is she just ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bruises

    Bruises By:Layla :D :D :D :D :D PROLOGUE I toss and turn while I try to go to sleep. I feel so much guilt for not telling the conselor the ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Please Listen

    Please Listen I feel I'm not good enough to be called your daughter. You say I must do better, to succeed, to be successful. But I don't know what to ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: -Deleted-

    Well other people ahve told you the corrections you might want to make so i'll just tell you what i thik. so what im getting out of this is you ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: -Deleted-

    its still good a song and a poem. whatever you want it to be. it stills send out that message you're trying to get out there. its beautiful.

    May 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Family Affair

    That was a great story. Very. . . very touchy. I hope you write more to this story.

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One Last Goodbye

    wow. thats sad. was she a good friend or is this just made up? overall beautiful. Not really in a poem form but it still works.

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Daddy, I love you

    AAAAAAAAAAAAw that poem is sooo pretty. in the first line the word "in" i dont think is needd. in the second stanza when its like "as i hide in your ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You think you know her

    Wow. That is EXACTLY how i feel inside. EXACTLY. that was a totally amazing poem.

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Paulina-My Best Friend

    I wrote this for my best friend a few days ago hecka randomly. We're going to different schools next year and we dont know how we're going to survive because ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sweet Tears, and Chaos. Part 1 of Chapter 1.

    Thats kool. no rush or anything but hurry up and write the rest!!!!!!it looks soooo interesting. Do they fall in love?? No dont tell me...it'll ruin the story.Can you send ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It's the things you don't hear...

    that was a cool little story. pretty koo pretty koo. write more!!

    Apr 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Friends, Two Lives, One Secret

    SORRY THERE'S A FEW ERRORS, I KNOW BUT I WAS IN A RUSH SO YEA. PART 2 Julia sat in her history class dying of boredom. Bu it was her ...

    Apr 4, 2009


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda