User avatar

Layla

  • General Articles Re: All because of a boy. . .

    At the end of the names ate little things lime this *. Those are the names I changed to protect my friend. Thank you and enjoy. When I was in ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • General Articles Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    I know you're probably tired of peope having pity for you, but I am so sorry this happened to you and your sister. This should never happen to anybody and ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Voices Of The Dead

    Hi I'm Layla.! I liked this piece but I just want to point out a few things. The signal what does it say, I'm not the best person with grammar ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Perfect

    I know this isn't poetry okayy. So I get it now. It's supposed to be fictional or whatever so ya. " 'Perfect I walk by you as you pass by ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Life's Revenge

    Two words;LOVE IT.!!! You are simply a wonderful writer.

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Who am I?

    Hello i'm Layla.! I like you poem first off. It wouldve been great if you wouldve added more to it and gave it more emotion. But overall great.

    Jan 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Forever part 2

    Forever(part 2) By:Layla guys i totally hate this piece and was on the phone while writing this. so I'm going to rewrite.(DONT WASTE YOUR TIME READING ALL. THE STORY WILL ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Guardian Angel

    I like how you wrothe it in first person. it wouldnt make sense in third. But anyways, the ending part when she was going throught the stuff of what she ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Friends, Two Lives, One Secret

    No it isn't about me and her. It sort've is but it isn't

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Diary of Vine

    How is everyone's life in this story?? Hahaha. I liked it tho and i actually wanted to read it because it was short. You should finish it asap and then ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Hey guys! YWS has helped me and my writing a LOT, thanks to my new friends and all the editors. Thank you so much! I'm also somewhat new to YWS ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Be Like Jesus

    I love how your writing isn't like the others and how it's not abstract in a way. It's straightforward, and perfect, to a T!! I also like how you put ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Last Words (Glosa)

    I like how you chose this form of poetry and i like the beginning. But you might want to space it out a bit so it's easier to read and ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Sweet, My Silent, My love

    I love this!! It's beautifully written. I love how you made their love sound suspenseful and dangerous. It seems like their love will last forever...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Knowing Faith

    I like your start. You should put just a little more detail. And at the end you should put something mysterious hat would make your readers anxious to read your ...

    Dec 19, 2009


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening