-
Re: Would you rather?
1 realy spectacular story that I hated. Would you rather. . . . . . Marry a guy/girl that you are absolutely in love with(and he/she loves you too), but ...
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: Music
Music. It's what helps me escape. The screams and yells Vibrating off my walls Penetrating my mind Destroying my youthful thoughts and encouraging suicide. Music. It helps me escape. The ...
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: The Unthinkable
I totally disagree with the other critics, I loved this. You should continue writing this. I just want to point out a few things. One pack of cigarettes awaited me ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: What we forgot to remember..
This was really good. It seemed a little bit too smooshed together. You might wantbto double space it.
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: I Dreamt of you
I really liked this, I really did. I love how you pieces the words together perfectly so we can know EXACTLY is going on with you and so we can ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: 101 Ways to Die #3, #4, #5, #6
I love your work.!! Can I die too.?? I want my character to be Layla. I want my story to fit the theme of 'A Little Piece of Heaven by ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: Song of the Sparrow
I loved this book. I read it when I was in the fifth grade. It's a good book but it's one of those books you can only read once.
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: Unleashed, Chapter ONE: Wishful Thinking
I loved how you started this out with those vicious thoughts in the beginning. You could really get somewhere writing like this. Keep it up!!!
Jan 18, 2010 -
Re: i want it
Hi.! This is really good but why did you stop? You should more emotion into this. power,confidense you spelled confidence wrong Hun. Confidence is spelled with and s instead of ...
Jan 18, 2010 -
Re: Rate The Idea Above You!
This is jus a summary So tell me what you think!!!!! 15 year old Michelle Slim can see the dead and has visions. One day her mom goes missing and ...
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: Love's Desire
This is pobably THEE best love poem I have ever read in my life. keep writing.!!
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: Compare
I love your drawing it has so much meaning to it I love how their hands are touching
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: my own world chapter 1
Hi I'm Layla.!! I'm just going to point out avfew things of my knowledge and others can finish for me. She was wondering if it was raining in victopia you ...
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: I did not cry
Okayy whenbi first started reading I was confused but I got it now. Lik at the very very end of the poem you shouldve put "but I did not cry" ...
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: All We Know Is Falling.
Hi! I liked this piece A LOT it's really good. I hope your friends okayy. You shoul have added one or two more stanzas to your poem so we could ...
Jan 17, 2010
