User avatar

Layla

  • Romantic Novels Re: Aberrant Romance - 1

    I really like this. It kind of reminds me of Go Ask Alice and Crank . I would NEVER critisize your imagination.!! You're really good. Anyone has their own imagination, ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Give Me Your Hands Part 1

    This was cute. But yeaah, you should make this into two(or even three) parts. It's a little bit too long.

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Oh little marshmallow Peeps

    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! I want some peeeps.!!0

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: He will Never Leave Me

    It is a little choppy at some parts I have to admit. But it was still great. With each to parts that rhyme like this for instance. "How are you?" ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: 2.12.10-Valentines Day and Sucky Things

    Hahahah this is reall funny. Not that your misery is funny or anything, but you know what I mean.

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death Come Swift and Sharp (rated for theme)

    Hey! You shouldve kept going! This is really really good. I loved how you pieced this together. There's absolutely nothing to critisize.

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Day I met Him

    This is really good and good decision to rate it 16+. haha even though I'm not. Well anyways you made a few spellig errors, just minor ones. Just review it ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mercy

    I sit in my chair quietly, hugging my legs to my chest. You get up and walk toward me. I see your bloodshot eyes and watch you as you stumble. I smell the alcohol lingerÂ

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Came Too Late

    Hi...I really liked this. You came too late You let me die You made me cry You came too late In the beginning you should change it because you repeat ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Sick Obsession

    You are really good.!! I can totally relate. Has this happened to you before?? Sorry if it has.

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Then everyone would be boring and nobody would be unique because of their differences from everyone else. What If clowns took over the world?

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The Bucket List

    1. Adopt a kid 2. Marry the best, sweetest, most faithful guy that I'm totally (will be) in love with. 3.go to a screamo concert and be on the floor.

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Found

    This is beautiful.!! It's one of those songs that would be my favorite if it was a real song. Love it.!!

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Song interpretations

    Got any songs you want me to interprate for you.?? Or you just want the lyrics for it.?? Leave a review and tell me the song and the artist, and ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I was thinking wow I like him so much.!! What were you thinking the last time you...kissed someone.?

    Feb 11, 2010


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data