User avatar

Layla

  • Narrative Poetry Re: no name...

    Yes, I absolutely agree with stelagineva. You might want to name this The Emptiness, or Changes, or The Nothingness. I don't know. I have THOUSANDS of titles I could give ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Big Brother

    Thank you Hannah, for your review. And no, I have not, ever, written rhyming poem. All my others are not rhyming because Its hard.

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Pain

    Kanen, forbidden love sucks ass huh?? Lol. But best friends like you and her usually get married or something in the end, so don't give up,okayy?? She'll wake up one ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Life

    Hello! Layla here, and I'm going to review your poem and give you tips, then my opinion. Some days are good, Some days are bad, Somedays make you think about ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dawn Poetry 1

    Hello!! I'm Layla, I really like this. It's very unique actually. Okayy, on to the review. Uuum, despite the very powerful message in this poem, it's just a little bit ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Reminder

    Hi!! Well I see I'm the first reviewer..... This is really good. It makes me feel hella bad. But I hthink grateful is supposed to be spelled greatful. I'm pretty ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Big Brother

    I'm sorry I hadn't noticed it before, the way you loved me and opened that door.  I was blinde to the way you held me close, I got so caught up with myself and became 

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Valentine's Day

    Just a little short story about MY Valentine's Day. I look past you as we dance and I lay my head on your shoulder. I see all the blurry faces ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Death's Blossom -- Prologue

    Hello! Layla here! First off, I love your theme. Secondly, this is awesome! There's no grammar corrections necessary. But the ending part was a little confusing when he asks her ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Flower Bud

    Whatever. Even for a newbie, you're still good. Don't change anything, just make you're corrections for grammar. I know TheNewHero is just trying to be helpful, but leave it how ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Perspective

    Yeah. I agree with EpsonBelenus. You're really good too. I never would imagine your 14. Aaanyways, this brings up a good point about society nowadays. There's nothing grammaticaly wrong with ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: LIfe?

    Hi. I'm Layla. I liked your Poem it was really cool, but I just want to point out a few things. In the first verse you go from describing in ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bruises(part 1)

    **I REWROTE ALL OF THIS** Ugh, why do I have first period p.e.?! "I want to see you sweating! Your chest should almost be touching the ground!" says Mrs. Haayes.  Go ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Equlibrium

    I really really like this. I love the format you used for this and there aren't any grammar issues. But you kind of lost me on the story you're trying ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Aberrant Romance - 2

    Borntobeawriter pointed out all the grammer for yah. So I'm just going to tell you what I think... I really really love how you write. I know I already asked ...

    Feb 15, 2010


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe