-
Re: Choke
Jenni321 said it all already lol. But you spelled realization wrong. You spelled it r-e-a-l-i-s-a-t-i-o-n
Mar 30, 2010 -
Re: Cheated on me
Hey! I see you barely just posted this lol. I just posted one of mine too. Nitpicks: till you entered my life. till you gave me your heart. I think ...
Mar 29, 2010 -
Re: Russian Roulette
It's my turn to go and reach that peace. Death can only save me now. There's no place to turn, or go, besides taking the easy way out. But what ...
Mar 29, 2010 -
Re: A quick poem
Ooh lala!! I like this. But I have a certain understanding of this and I'm not sure if it's right. Can you elaborate??
Mar 27, 2010 -
Re: I loved, Not love
Omg!!! I'm totally lost for words!!! I seriously have nothing to correct or critisize, beause THIS, just nailed it. This was great and beautiful, couldn't have said it etter myself.
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: Tragedy of an ended relationship...
Okayy. Now I understand that, yes, guys have feelings about their love life, and a break up destroys their life too. Thank you for taking all of that...that anger, and ...
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: sadness
Oooookaaaaay, so there are a few grammatical errors in this. Being sad is a waste of time okay, here you could either put a comma or a period. But it's ...
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: Grass Stains
Well, hello.:) how are you?? I'm good. Now, on to the review... Ok, so this was actually pretty cute. I'm not sure if I know the theme of it though, ...
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: The Blood Red Rose - my first attempt at poetry... be nice:)
I kiiiiiiiinda disagree with Eraqio. No, this poem is perfect the way it is. Buuuuuuuuuut,, yes, you could put this into two parts. But besides that, this was very good. ...
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Scar-Kisses
This...was probably....thee most..... Beautiful thing I have ever read. I have no nitpicks, no..... Questions, nothing. It's perfect. I would pay BIG money for this. Oh m gosh Im speechless!!! ...
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Our Dance
Omg!! I loved this!! I am, too, a romantic kind of person. I wrote a little short story just like this, but every reviewer said it shouldve been poetry. Check ...
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Why are you still here?
Hello. Hmmmmmmmm,, i love it!! You expressed your emotions to the ended relationship and the new one beginning with your friend, very well. Don't you hate that shit??? When your ...
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: The Psychic Life of Rose Wheeler: Chapter 1
Hello. Layla here. Okayy well this was very unique. But you haven't really given Rose a character yet, you know what I mean?? Okayy, we get it, she's a pyshcic. ...
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Disguise
Good for a first poem I guess. Are you new?? Okaayy, this is good, but it couldve been better. Review other peoples work to see other formats and little nitpicks ...
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Online Craze
Uuum wow ok. Well this was good. But is Facebook the only thing you go on?? If not, you should add that at the end, instead of repeating Facebook over ...
Mar 14, 2010
