-
Re: From Dreams To Reality - A love poem
hi, well for starters, I like this. But the structure is what irritates me the most. When she talks, my heart it stops Her voice is a treasure, Her presence ...
Jan 17, 2011 -
Re: the only reason(first draft??)
thank you, you guys. :) I'm glad you like it. I'll make those edits, too.
Jan 17, 2011 -
Re: the only reason(first draft??)
You're the reason why my skins so familiar with the breathe of the blade, the stinging slice of each incision, the taste of the drooling stitch. Do you really know ...
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: White Ice
Ok hi!:) I like this poem alot. But it's a little hard to find the whole point of this. The very last stanza is phenominal! The adjectives you use are ...
Nov 6, 2010 -
Re: One in a Million
^^she said exactly what I would have said
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Spark.
Ok quick reply until later! Uum I liked this. Great format. Loved the way you wrote it. I'll give you more detail later, my iPods goons to die, an that's ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: Mercy
Hahaha Layla by Eric Clapton is on my iPod:-P. So I know what you're talkig about, Snoink
May 16, 2010 -
Re: Russian Roulette
Tori1234....yes it is :)
May 16, 2010 -
Re: Under your Spell
Jeez!! You don't have to be THAT harsh perdido!! Don't just yell at him like that! He doesn't know,, give him a chance
May 16, 2010 -
Re: This War
I wrote this with inspiration from the songs; Critical Acclaim by Avenged Sevenfold, The Guillotine by Escape the Fate, Gunslinger by Avenged Sevenfold, Headtsrong by Trapt, One by Metallica, Pictures
Apr 27, 2010 -
Re: Guardian Angel
Sorry, but I have to disagree with the other editors... This is definitley beautiful. Your mother will love this. If I was a mother, I would definitely have tears of ...
Apr 25, 2010 -
Re: We Fall Upon Deaf Ears
Hey it's Layla. I liked this and the message you're trying to get out, but it's so SHORT. Try to extend it a little bit more. Are you familiar of ...
Apr 25, 2010 -
Re: The Lord of the Rings––Plagiarism?
Helloo :P well..before I start....thank you for that LOVELY PM you sent me. :? Buuuuut... Honestly,if this guy has gotten big from writing this story, then there must not have ...
Apr 20, 2010 -
Re: Under your Spell
Hey! This is more of a song, don't you think?? Especially because of that one repetitive stanza.
Mar 30, 2010 -
Re: Mind Explosion Comic Strip
Lol.....I don't get it..... It was cute though
Mar 30, 2010
