User avatar

LaurynMitchell

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Duel

    This is a very nice, solid piece of writing. It left me wanting to know more about the characters and why they're dueling. As some others pointed out, you could ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Brothers-in-Arms

    I shivered and looked behind me. What had once been a pure layer of snow was now a bloody mess of broken snow and messy footprints. I winced and glanced ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another one joins the crew

    To Sporky: Nice to meet you! :D No, I've never heard of Taylor Mali. I'll have to look into him ;) I love finding new poets/authors to follow. As for ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What fools we all are

    This is a good poem. I really like the rhythm and how smoothly it reads. I did have to read through it a couple of times before I felt like ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another one joins the crew

    Hi everyone! I'm Lauryn and I'm a 19 year-old college student. I'm studying to become a high school English teacher. I stumbled upon YWS while looking for writing resources online. ...

    Aug 14, 2010


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown