User avatar

LaurenOutLoud

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new guy

    Welcome! You shouldn't have any trouble reaching any writing goals on this site. :) What do you like to read and write? Sci-fi? Fantasy? Non-fiction? The South of Ireland? Sounds ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new. (Bet you didn't see that coming)

    I live in Virginia, where everything you do is close together, but there is still country. I'd love to move to just about any country in Europe, I'm taking German ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new. (Bet you didn't see that coming)

    1) I like Fantasy, Adventure, Sci-fi, just about everything. . . I've never been a big fan of Historical Fiction though. 2) I love Garth Nix's work, I'm waiting in ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new. (Bet you didn't see that coming)

    Hi, like the title states, I'm new. My real name is Lauren. I love the colour purple. I know how to play the recorder, Viola, Flute, and my voice, I'd ...

    Feb 17, 2010


i like my water boneless
— cherie