-
Re: Why did we get on the wrong plane Part 2
Well, I saw a few grammatical errors, such as when you put 'there', you should have put 'their'. There were also a few sentences at the beginning that didn't really ...
Mar 6, 2010 -
Re: 'Special' - Prologue
Ok, thanks. Yeah, I was having some trouble with the tenses. :? Thanks again for the feed back. :smt001
Mar 6, 2010 -
Re: 'Special' - Prologue
Ok, yeah, thanks, I really needed some feed back on this! :smt001
Feb 18, 2010 -
Re: Can you see me??? part 1
That had a lot of emotion. I liked it. :smt001 It could have better fluency, but it's not bad. If you want some ideas for the title, how about Invisible ...
Feb 18, 2010 -
Re: My Third-Eye (Part One)
Well, there was one or 2 missing apostrophies and I saw some un-needed capitilization once or twice. And you put 'apart' where I think you meant to put 'a part'. ...
Feb 18, 2010 -
Re: Haiku of Nature
These were really nice! The last one flowed together nicely. The second one could have some more fluency to it. The first one was also a good poem, the last ...
Feb 18, 2010 -
Re: Hi, I'm new. (Bet you didn't see that coming)
I live in Virginia, where everything you do is close together, but there is still country. I'd love to move to just about any country in Europe, I'm taking German ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: 'Special' - Prologue
Ok, thanks! :smt001
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: 'Special' - Prologue
Oh whoops, I think I put this in the wrong topic. . . I think this is actually Science Fiction. . .
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: 'Special' - Prologue
It was dusk; the sun was almost completely under the horizon. Out in the forest, near to the strange building that was about a mile away from Hapridge, a boy ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Shooting Stars
This was great! It was very beautiful and had a ton of feeling. :elephant:
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Hi, I'm new. (Bet you didn't see that coming)
1) I like Fantasy, Adventure, Sci-fi, just about everything. . . I've never been a big fan of Historical Fiction though. 2) I love Garth Nix's work, I'm waiting in ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Hi, I'm new. (Bet you didn't see that coming)
Hi, like the title states, I'm new. My real name is Lauren. I love the colour purple. I know how to play the recorder, Viola, Flute, and my voice, I'd ...
Feb 17, 2010
