User avatar

LaurenOutLoud

  • Writing Activities Re: Give a Summary, Make a Title

    Stacy Grey has nothing going for her, nothing. Her boyfriend, Micheal Peters, has broken up with her and the grades she gets in school are beginning to fail. The friends ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Name: Reuben Age: 21 Gender: Male Appearance: dark brown hair (almost black), hazel eyes, pale skin, about 5 (almost 6) inches below average height Personality: quick tmpered, he's usually quiet, ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sorry

    I know that I was I terrible friend. And I'm sorry. All those times, you still stayed by my side even though I constantly made fun of you. And I'm ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The space/time bar and grill

    Cyder was spinning a doughnut-like-food-thing around his finger, getting exceptionally bored. No one in the bar seemed worth messing with, yet. For some of them, it just wouldn't be worth ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The space/time bar and grill

    Probably not. Cyder says, almost over-cheerful.

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Two Sides of a Coin excerpt

    Author's note: -The only reason this is rated 12+ is because in certain situations my characters like to cuss, a lot. -Please tell me if it doesn't read well in ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The space/time bar and grill

    I am Cyder, a Regular forest Shape-shifter from Spasec! Cyder announces, since that appears to be what everyone else is doing at the time.

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Research Re: Give me your American slang!

    yo - like 'yo man, what's up?' I think it's like a variation of 'you' or something dog(or 'dawg')/dude/bro/brah - reference to people, mainly used when trying to get someones ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new guy

    Welcome! You shouldn't have any trouble reaching any writing goals on this site. :) What do you like to read and write? Sci-fi? Fantasy? Non-fiction? The South of Ireland? Sounds ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Art of Burning Fairies

    Wow, that was, wow. Amazing story I must say. Though I would be lying if I said I wasn't just a bit confused at the end. Such as, how did ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    (Yeah, I was wondering about that because Monty is acting well. . . out of character, if you will. And I'm not really sure what all the characters are like ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Monty I quickly whip out my knife, which spins on the attaching screw and almost cuts my hand. I prepare myself to react, and fight, barely hearing what else the ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Monty "Dang, I don't even see why I continue playin' this." Monty said, shaking his head.

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Name: Montmorency 'Monty' Simmons Gender: Male Age: 15 Appearance: almost scraggly brown hair, deep blue-green eyes, white skinned with a few freckles, lanky and thin, a chain necklace with a ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Quatrains and Couplets

    I've been practicing a bit of short poetry, and I'd like some feed back on how professional/amateur these Quatrains and Couplets are. Quatrains- 1) I sink deeper into the pit ...

    Mar 19, 2010


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"