User avatar

LaurenOutLoud

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Welcoming Richard (TSoaC except)

    (A/N: TSoaC stands for Two Sides of a Coin) Augh, where am I? Richard woke to a bright sun shining on his face from a window. His thoughts were jumbled ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The iTunes Game!

    I'm going to do this just because I love these kinds of things. 1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" you say: If It's Wrong (lol) 2. How would you ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    I have 2 uldra (dwarves in the Arctic Circle basically) and unicorns

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Reuben "Yeah yeah, you probably though I was 16 didn't you?" I say rubbing the bridge of my nose and leaning further back into the seat. "Accually I was guessing ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Reuben I flip through the set of papers Julian gave us earlier. I sigh and toss it onto the floor,; it makes a satisfying 'thump'. After Jessa had basiclly dragged ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Reuben I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as the Chameleon walked away. My eye was beginning to feel better, thank God. I hold back a ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    (can someone help bring Reuben in? I kinda got lost. . .) I use a wall to help get myself onto my feet. I lean against it, that was a ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Trip To Vysehrad

    Nice photographs! :D I don't have much to say about the first picture, nice lighting, nice subject, a nice picture. I like that you made the second photo into black ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Behind the Beauty (Lust, hate, and murder)

    Spot filled: Coach (for Alice Valentine) Name: Roger McTyson Age: 27 Gender: male Appearance: tall-ish, fair skinned, short black hair, brown eyes, lean, small goatee Personality: not a very social ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    I open my eyes; I'm not in the alleyway anymore. Where am I? I try to sit up, which is extremely hard when you've just been beat up not long ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The space/time bar and grill

    Richard and Jason; Two Sides of a Coin Richard and Jason walked into the bar; they got a few looks, unsurprisingly, what with looking (and being) 15 years of age ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    (oh that's fine, close enough to what I had in mind) Reuben Julian? Well who woulda' thought. Of all people that coulda' come an' 'save the day' I certainly wouldn't ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Reuben I could swear I've broken something by now. Me and Tim are still fighting and it's taking all my concentration not to focus on the pain that runs through ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Reuben I'm sittin' in the alleyway near Farrow's, a local beer joint filled with criminals. People like me but not like me at the same time. There's a brown and ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Inspiring lines from songlyrics

    You dream of colours that have never been made, you imagine of songs that have never been played. or There's no path to follow, once you're here. You'll climb up ...

    Aug 16, 2010


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola