User avatar

Laure

The BROWNIEMONSTER

  • Welcome Mat Re: So um.... hey

    Hey, welcome to the family!

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: A newbie

    Welcome to YWS! Trust me, you'll love it here. There's always someone weirder than you. *points to self* Happy new year by the way! :D

    Dec 31, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: new kid on the block

    Welcome to YWS, you'll love it here!

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: I have arrived!

    *throws horror music and overpowers the suspsenful music* What do ya think..... ..... .. .

    Dec 23, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: HOla :D

    I love writing, is my life. Literally, and welcome to YWS! You're gonna love it here! :D

    Dec 23, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: I have arrived!

    *chuckles* Which club are you talking about? I'm in the random and insane club, wanna join the club ? *cackles manically*

    Dec 23, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: I have arrived!

    :D Well look who's here. *waves* Welcome, from a fellow new comer-ish.

    Dec 23, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello **waves excitedly**

    Should I? Maybe I will...

    Dec 21, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello **waves excitedly**

    Hey guys, my name's Laure and I guess I'm kinda new, I say new because is only recently that I've been on. So everything's kinda new but I will figure ...

    Dec 18, 2013


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong