User avatar

Laure

The BROWNIEMONSTER

  • Writers Corner Re: So I Came Up With An Idea....Eureka!

    @Cheetah It does!? Gah, now my idea sounds like I've copied it off the movie. Maybe I should alter it a little. I will cook something up....and post it on ...

    Dec 22, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: So I Came Up With An Idea....Eureka!

    Both are very good ideas. Thanks so much, what do you guys think about that after they start dying out. Many started become twisted friends, injuring people, killing people? To ...

    Dec 22, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: So I Came Up With An Idea....Eureka!

    Alright, I haven't worked out all the details but. Remember our good old imaginary friends and imaginary other things that adults won't believe in. Well, I want to write something ...

    Dec 19, 2013


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink