User avatar

LaughingHyena

LaughingHyena

  • Lounge, The Re: NPR's 100 Best-Ever Teen Novels

    I've read only six on this list, though there are quite a few that I intend to read. I really love the Tiffany Aching books, and have just finished reading ...

    Dec 1, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Why do you go to school?

    Actually, I don't go to school, I'm home-educated. When I was younger my mum used to teach me stuff in schoolbooks, but now I'm doing my GCSE's I work through ...

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite Fantasy book?

    I don't think I have any one particular favourite book, but at the moment I'm really enjoying the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett.

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Originality

    Whilst a good storyline and characters are obviously the first priority, I do think a good dollop of originality does make the story way better. The amount of cliché-ridden books ...

    Oct 4, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Friday The 13th!

    I'll give it a bash! I haven't been on here for a short while so I need to write some reviews anyway. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. ...

    Sep 13, 2013


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers