User avatar

LauRux

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi and hello to you all!

    Welcome! It's always nice seeing new faces :). That's awesome that you are a graphic designer, very interesting career. I went to Europe this summer but I didn't get to ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    I know what you mean Snoink, romances can be absolutely ridiculous, but so hot that they can't be resisted. I like to read young adult romance with a paranormal twist. ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Thanks for all the replies! I never expected to be welcomed so thoroughly, so thanks for that. To answer some of the questions... My first impression of the site was ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    I'm new here so I thought I'd say hello. I joined because I love to write and I love to read. I hope this site will be entertaining and help ...

    Sep 3, 2010


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson