User avatar

LauRux

  • Writing Tips Re: Question about organization

    I use both the computer and notebooks. When I feel like I need to just get something out, I use paper, but if I'm being thorough I use this free ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Research Re: Irish Culture Research

    This is perfect! Exactly what I'm looking for! And yes, the story will be modern. Thanks so much!

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Research Re: Irish Culture Research

    Thanks for the advice!

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Research Re: Irish Culture Research

    I don't know if this is the right section to put this, please correct me if I'm wrong :). So I'm in the process of researching for a novel that ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: New to this

    Thanks so much! Sometimes my carefulness gets the best of me ;)

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: New to this

    I don't know if this is the right forum, but here I go. So I've had this idea for a novel start to percolate in my mind and I need ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot help

    Wow, gosh, thanks so much. I have been doing more practice writing, short stories and such, and I have found that it helps. The index card idea is a new ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot help

    Oops, sorry for posting it in the wrong place! Thanks for straightening that out for me. I don't really know how to describe what I'm after, but the link you ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot help

    I am in the process of writing a novel and I am looking for a site that has plot charts I could use. I am thinking of something that has ...

    Sep 6, 2010


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author