User avatar

LauRux

  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    First I have to say, oh my God, you're avatar is amazing. About your drawing, I think it's adorable and fun to look at.

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: New World

    Hey girl! Yay for more art submissions. I really like this piece, mostly because I can see that you are improving. Painting an entire background is really tough to do ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Linearts and Sketches

    I decided my first submission would be this lineart that I have been working on for a mini-portfolio. It isn't very clean and I'm not super happy with it. I ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Why Hide the Eye

    Woo, more art! I have to say right now that this is really good. I can't find anything to critique really, sorry! I can see you have been practicing. What ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: It's A Girl

    Hey BlackSheep! This drawing is pretty good. What I think you did best is the shading and coloring the hair, both are pretty well done. My critiques for you are ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Thug

    This is very bizarre, that's for sure! The lines are neat and well done, which is key to making a drawing look clean. I think the tail and the things ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Beginer in photography

    I don't know hardly anything about photography, but I really like these!

    Dec 23, 2010


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief