User avatar

LauRux

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi and hello to you all!

    Welcome! It's always nice seeing new faces :). That's awesome that you are a graphic designer, very interesting career. I went to Europe this summer but I didn't get to ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fighters Promise, Ch 1

    Hey Caitlyn! I really enjoyed this story so far. The orphanage idea is a pretty over-used idea, but I didn't notice so much because the characters were cool and interesting. ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Feel.

    I have to say I agree with Flower-Child. Though I read your post about this being about drugs, I am still confused by it. You didn't really convey much emotion ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: love of the game

    As Wicked Wonder pointed out, there are quite a few grammatical and spelling mistakes that can be easily fixed. If you aren't very good with that sort of thing, try ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Fruit I Was Told Not To Eat

    It felt a little weird to me, comparing a common exchange between friends to something as momentous as the forbidden fruit. You hardly get kicked out of the Garden of ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Death

    Wait, I'm a bit confused, so the man on trial killed his own wife, which the lawyer loved? Then in a later post you say it was the lawyers wife. ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lifetime of a Raindrop

    Oh wow. This piece is absolutely heart wrenching. It truly touched me and I am so glad I took the time to read it. “A wild girl, sitting on a ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forgotten (Part 1)

    Hey, congrats on being featured :). This story has a lot of potential! To start off, I agree with what Griffin said, I got a bit bored by the reminiscing ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: -deleted-

    Wow, I have to say I am blown away. The darkness and evil is painted so well with your writing style! My favorite line was this one: He could hear ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot help

    Wow, gosh, thanks so much. I have been doing more practice writing, short stories and such, and I have found that it helps. The index card idea is a new ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    I know what you mean Snoink, romances can be absolutely ridiculous, but so hot that they can't be resisted. I like to read young adult romance with a paranormal twist. ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot help

    Oops, sorry for posting it in the wrong place! Thanks for straightening that out for me. I don't really know how to describe what I'm after, but the link you ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot help

    I am in the process of writing a novel and I am looking for a site that has plot charts I could use. I am thinking of something that has ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sommers' Crash chap 1 pt 1

    Great writing! I like that the dialogue flows and feels very natural. It would be nice if you added the main character's name and gender, though. I got a bit ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Thanks for all the replies! I never expected to be welcomed so thoroughly, so thanks for that. To answer some of the questions... My first impression of the site was ...

    Sep 4, 2010


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes