User avatar

LauRux

  • Research Re: Irish Culture Research

    I don't know if this is the right section to put this, please correct me if I'm wrong :). So I'm in the process of researching for a novel that ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: New to this

    Thanks so much! Sometimes my carefulness gets the best of me ;)

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Unlucky in Love

    Hi wickedwonder! I really did like this. The story was simple and relate-able. I never get tired of teen angst. My favorite line was this one: Fast forward to Halloween ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Our Last Hope (must read first review for it to make sence)

    Hey ShaddowSoldier! So I'm going to start off by saying I like the concept of this story. People say dragons have been over done in fantasy, but I absolutely love ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: New to this

    I don't know if this is the right forum, but here I go. So I've had this idea for a novel start to percolate in my mind and I need ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Masterpiece (2)

    Gah! D: Stupid man! Such a pig. I wish Nigha could come back to life. What's going to happen to her mom and her dad? This is so sad :(. ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Masterpiece

    Holy Cow! My heart was racing! Megsug was right, you do have talent. She pretty much covered everything in her review. I just wanted to say that I loved it. ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Don't butter my toast

    Oh my goodness, I love this! Totally bizarre but fun! I'm not a huge poetry buff, but I adore this!

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One summer, two people and too much to handle .

    Aw! Broken hearts suck :(, but this story doesn't! I like the story, but it was pretty choppy and sometimes confusing. Examples: I had said hi after that he had ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Beginnning of Untitled

    Hey guitargirl! I quite enjoyed this piece. There are a few things I would like to point out that would make it better though. Leaves crunched under my Converse sneakers ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Finding The Peace

    Woah woah woah! Slow down! You just spit four chapters worth of story into one paragraph! I think I got whip-lash. Other than the multitude of spelling and grammar mistakes, ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alone into the Night

    Hello wickedwonder! This story was nice and casual. Short but good. If you wanted to make it great you could have thrown in some anecdotes about the MC's life and ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Train accident

    Hey Megsug! I thought this short story was very good! It was surprising when the wife didn't feel any pain for her husband's death and I loved it. Even though ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear You.

    Holy Mussolini, I wish I could write like this in a red bull powered tizzy! I loved every line of this. I ate it up like a pancake breakfast and ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: ...

    All I have to say is, I'm in love with this.

    Sep 16, 2010


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia