User avatar

LauRux

  • General Articles Re: “Friend with Benefits” by rots28

    Wow rots, this was very enjoyable! I don't really have any critiques because I am not familiar with this style of writing, but I just wanted to tell you that ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Thug

    This is very bizarre, that's for sure! The lines are neat and well done, which is key to making a drawing look clean. I think the tail and the things ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Draw Near To Me

    Hey Allie, I'm going to review your piece! :> Corrections/suggestions in red . Preface Sometimes you just know when you're in love. It's hard to explain how you know. It's ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Freak [Edited]

    Hey Chryssa, review time! Comments/corrections in red . Her eyes flashed red in the darkness. Her nails lengthened and her mouth formed a muzzle. She felt the prickle of fur ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dream Catcher (1)

    Hello Angels-Symphony! I'm here to review! So first of all, I think your writing style is simply beautiful . This part especially: No birds sing in the silence. Only the ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reflection

    Hi paperback! Welcome to YWS! Comments in red . How long have you been asleep? What time was it? The red glare of the clock blinks 7:42. You groan. You ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Micheal Kinston

    Hi mhutch, welcome to YWS! brought into this world by to loving, caring parents. Should be "two", not "to" There isn't much I have to say about this, it's pretty ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • General Articles Re: How to be Awkward

    Ignore the camera that the good fellow is offering to you and instead take a good stare into the depth of his eyes. Don’t allow your mouth to utter a ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Beginer in photography

    I don't know hardly anything about photography, but I really like these!

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fantasy Novel - Chapter 1 - Exiled

    Sure, it could definitely work as a prologue. Good idea! Sorry about my rambling, I didn't mean to confuse you or offend you! I really did like your story, I ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fantasy Novel - Chapter 1 - Exiled

    Hey dani, corrections in Red ! Chapter 1. – Exiled A flash, whiteness, blurr ed edges. A white dove on the balcony. A raven flies descends upon it . They ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You could have (edited)

    Hey Yuriiko! I've got some critiques for you. ;) Corrections in Red Your heart is beating fast. Goosebumps start to send chills all over your body but it isn’t the ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I know you.

    This idea isn't unique or original at all, but somehow I couldn't stop reading! You made it so relate-able. Any girl (or boy) knows what it feels like to have ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Research Re: Irish Culture Research

    This is perfect! Exactly what I'm looking for! And yes, the story will be modern. Thanks so much!

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Research Re: Irish Culture Research

    Thanks for the advice!

    Nov 25, 2010


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love