-
Re: Penguin
First I have to say, oh my God, you're avatar is amazing. About your drawing, I think it's adorable and fun to look at.
Apr 17, 2011 -
Re: New World
Hey girl! Yay for more art submissions. I really like this piece, mostly because I can see that you are improving. Painting an entire background is really tough to do ...
Apr 15, 2011 -
Re: Linearts and Sketches
I decided my first submission would be this lineart that I have been working on for a mini-portfolio. It isn't very clean and I'm not super happy with it. I ...
Apr 13, 2011 -
Re: My Aborted Child
This piece was interesting, but it wasn't spectacular. You were brave to write about something as controversial as abortion, but I don't think you gave it all the emotion it ...
Apr 9, 2011 -
Re: When a flower withers
Hello Ashley, corrections in red . And she was the sunshine of my morning A cloud of love floating by she looked up to the heaven one day And heard ...
Apr 6, 2011 -
Re: The Decision Process
Hey there roostangarar, I hope you're having a great day! Corrections in red , brackets if I have any comments. "Look guys", said I, "We've got a distinct lack of ...
Mar 25, 2011 -
Re: Genre Battle
I really like historical fiction, but I read everything. Except sports biographies :P
Mar 24, 2011 -
Re: Why Hide the Eye
Woo, more art! I have to say right now that this is really good. I can't find anything to critique really, sorry! I can see you have been practicing. What ...
Feb 6, 2011 -
Re: Dreams Tell Lies - Chapter One
Hey IcyFlame. Welcome to YWS, I hope you have fun here :). Corrections in red ! Chapter One: The End The fog had lifted by the time I reached the ...
Jan 21, 2011 -
Re: Shadow Deal
You're welcome!
Jan 20, 2011 -
Re: It's A Girl
Hey BlackSheep! This drawing is pretty good. What I think you did best is the shading and coloring the hair, both are pretty well done. My critiques for you are ...
Jan 20, 2011 -
Re: Shadow Deal
Hey Fallen, corrections in red ! Chapter 1 Prolouge Ever since the accident I haven't had a good night sleep. I have been hunted by the memories of my family ...
Jan 19, 2011 -
Re: Wishes Enveloped In Paper Aeroplanes
Iceprincess, this piece truly moved me. I am so glad you wrote this, I enjoyed it so much. I usually don't like to read about homosexual relationships but I really ...
Jan 18, 2011 -
Re: The real chapter one
Hey BeachRose! Corrections in red ! I’m no special girl, I’m shy and many people in my grade don’t know what to think of me. Sigh , some would say ...
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Question about organization
I use both the computer and notebooks. When I feel like I need to just get something out, I use paper, but if I'm being thorough I use this free ...
Jan 15, 2011
