User avatar

LastPaladin

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nap Interrupted

    Greetings I'm LastPaladin and I felt much like Snoink this piece hits a little too close to home, the lien about jack is sweet, and when reading bean lines I ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: .

    Greetings Blackbird, I have to say your poetry is a delight to read, it's grabs you in, is suitably subtle and you really get a chance to admire the terrific ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Jacq of Hearts

    First off going to say great use of metaphor, the name of your love worked very well with this. And now I shall say hello, I'm LastPaladin, you may have ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Back! The New, Improved Elocina!

    Hi! So I posted in the "I'm Back" thread, but since I have a new username and it's been 4 years since I last posted using my old username, I ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "I Love You," You Said

    Greetings I'm LastPaladin and I shall be your reviewer, this piece here, comes across to me as a replica of many of the same you see elsewhere, perhaps I'm wrong ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Frost

    Greetings Nightshade I shall be your reviewer and my name is LastPaladin what struck me about this poem was it seemed like a musing but much like a musing it ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Veil of Clouds

    I'm LastPaladin and I shall be your reviewer, this piece struck as something trying to be deep but missing the mark as even though it has the imagery it doesn't ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: stones and little bird bones

    Ah Jagged what we have here is a very interesting piece, interesting how you ask? Well it seems to be about a deadly obsession, something loilita like, the kind the ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To accomplish

    Hello, I shall be your reviewer for today, I'm of course LastPaladin. As I read this poem a thought occurs to me, it's not exactly that much a cliche, but ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicidal Moon

    Greetings I'm LastPaladin and I shall be your reviewer for today, I shall examine this poem with great scrutiny and decide whether it can stand up to that. I'll take ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pride Before Drown

    I'm posting this here only because it's reviewer Sunday tomorrow, and certain people feel I'm to harsh, well go mad on this :). ****** Simple defiance was all it was, ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Best Friend

    Greetings I'm LastPaladin and I shall reviewing this rather unique piece, I say unique but alas unique doesn't always equal good, but it can if you're willing to listen take ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ugly Mirror, Pretty Mirror

    Greetings I'm LastPaladin and I shall be your reviewer, it's my opinion of this poem is not only did it kick us out not allowing any imagery to capture, it ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: As Kingfishers Catch Fire (Original Remake)

    It's rare for me to be impressed, but I LastPaladin have to say I am impressed and even though your first line used from another poem, you manage to keep ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Battle For Happiness (Edited)

    Here I am as requested, LastPaladin. I shall say right off the bat, this piece doesn't seem so bad. It seems to have some great enveloping imagery, some great lines ...

    Nov 26, 2010


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues