Random avatar

LastManStanding

  • Lounge, The Re: Storm and Black Panther Fan Fiction site

    This is the link to my fan fiction site. The stories are mostly action, sci fi fanstay, international politics and drama.

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Speculation: F58 part 2

    The story and concept are interesting. You kept up the level of suspense throughout. The pacing was well done. Also the mystery on whether Jackie was even human or a ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Just wanted to know what you think.

    The stale air of the room was as still as its owner. (There were two people in the room so at the ending at least specify who owned the room) ...

    Aug 7, 2009


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint