User avatar

Lancrist

  • Art & Photography Re: Illustrations

    This will be the start and hopefully not the end of a thread in which I will post what I draw. I did this one last night.

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Magic Spells

    Well my favourite spell is the gender bender... Jokes. I have used a spell in one of my stories that was a barely detectable (say, by other magic-users) assassination technique ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I am Legend

    I might go and read the book, the concept of armageddon/everyone on Earth dying is a concept I love (see: The Stand, by Stephen King). I'm interested in seeing the ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Bram Stoker's Dracula

    I might have found the book an exciting read if I had read it one hundred years ago. I forced myself through it because, hey, it's Dracula. And yes, the ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfy

    Fix up the shading -- it doesn't need it, but what you have is out of place. Anatomy--this is all pretty picky, so I was sort of dubious as to ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Scaring yourself

    I just wrote a short story where a towering androgynous genie attempts to seduce a man into making love to it. I assume that's what you're talking about.

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Write Your Own Ending!

    harry and voldemort will die so no one can add on to it as a crappy add on. That's what I was going to say. Hell, I'll say it anyway: ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Harry has been burdened with a dark, dangerous and seemingly impossible task: that of locating and destroying Voldemort's remaining Horcruxes. rofl.

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    Gross Speed: 131 wpm Errors: 4 Words Net Speed: 127 wpm Second time: Gross: 133 Errors: 2 Net: 131 Accuracy: 98%

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Where Does Writing Hide?

    - In my head, and it kicked poeticism out. ;)

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: A Song of Fire and Ice

    I'm wondering if anyone else around here has enjoyed this series as much as I have. For those who haven't, it's a fantasy series set predominantly on a continent called ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwriting

    Using a time traveling machine left there by a man from the future who was eaten by other dinosaurs, a dinosaur travelled to the present, although that term is obviously ...

    Feb 26, 2007


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr