User avatar

Lancrist

  • Lounge, The Re: Critique exchange

    If you're looking for another critique I'd be happy to swap.

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Beowulf - The Movie

    What? You're disappointed? Come on, it's Hollywood. What did you expect? I've never read Beowulf, and got what I was expecting to see. I was therefore entertained and have seen ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Grindhouse

    Australia can indeed be lame and the theatres here are only screening Death Proof--and no fake trailers. Luckily, I was living in Canada when Grindhouse came out and was able ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatars

    For my avatars I look at artwork, find an appropriate picture, cut out the bit I like and make an avatar out of it. The one I'm using now is ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: So I'm going to wear a uniform...

    *shudders at the thought of wearing uniforms* I know wearing them can promote equality and all that, but I prefer not to look like everyone else. I'd protest against having ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Caribbezn at World's end

    I saw Grindhouse the other day and PotC 3 was the trailer. umlol. To summarize: LOOK AT HOW EPIC WE ARE Actually, it reminded me of X-men 3. "All the ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: So I'm going to wear a uniform...

    I am from Australia, and over there everyone wears school uniforms. Several reasons justifying uniforms: 1) Theoretically makes students from different cliques etc more equal because they're all weari

    Apr 15, 2007


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman