User avatar

Lancrist

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Prologue

    I mean sure the villagers may find me The bold words at the beginning don't seem to fit in both as appropriate dialogue and because it strikes me as something ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: A Song of Fire and Ice

    I'm wondering if anyone else around here has enjoyed this series as much as I have. For those who haven't, it's a fantasy series set predominantly on a continent called ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tempest at Leurs (Part I)

    Part III added. Is anyone even reading this? :roll: Oh yeah and you have to be eighteen or older to read it now because there's one swear word. :shock:

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tempest at Leurs (Part I)

    Updated. There was a little bit added to the end of Part I as well.

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tempest at Leurs (Part I)

    The story's planned out, Squallz, don't worry about it. ;P Thank you both for taking a look. I hope you enjoy what's to come!

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tempest at Leurs (Part I)

    Thanks for the input, it was good advice and I've done a lot of editing. (Could you tell by the number of edits on my post? :P) More will come ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gorrath: Part 2 released.

    One sentence that stuck out and seemed out of place was "with heavy termite damage at this point, most likely." It doesn't strike me that Dynecus, fleeing his captors, would ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tempest at Leurs (Part I)

    This is a short story in progress. I'll add the rest to this post as it goes. ***                                          The Tempest at Leurs         

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Bleak Horizon Chapter 1 part 1

    I like it so far, and am interested in seeing where it's heading, although there are a few things I'll say (isn't there always?). There are a few spelling errors, ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwriting

    Using a time traveling machine left there by a man from the future who was eaten by other dinosaurs, a dinosaur travelled to the present, although that term is obviously ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    I'm gymnast_789, people call me gym for short. I'll do them one better and call you Jim. @ Head in the Clouds Typically, fantasy, though recently I've been doing science-fantasy ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Hello. I don't have much else to say here, I guess. I found the website through some Wikipedia extension, "about us," I think it may have been. I went searching ...

    Feb 25, 2007


Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg